Some terminology we came up with:
- Anarchitecture = Anarchy driven Architecture. Moving from Anarchy to Anarchitecture to An Architecture. - Charles Edwards
- Markitecture = Marketing Architecture akin to Vapourware. Runs best on a projector.
Some interesting Quotes:
- "We trained hard, but it seemed that every time we were beginning to form up into teams we would be reorganised. I was to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by reorganising: and a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress, while producing confusion, inefficiency and demoralisation." - Caius Petronius, Roman Consul, 66 A.D.
- "I dont necessarily agree with everything I say." - Marshall McLuhan
- "I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey
- “I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened by old ones” – John Cage
- "The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein
- "Data is a precious thing and will last longer than the systems themselves." - Tim Berners-Lee inventor of the Web
page revision: 12, last edited: 25 Jul 2007 17:52