Accessed here www.AgileEA.com
changes in this release are:
- Created separate Packages under "Referenced Material" such as Assumptions, Principles, Roadmaps and moved items there from one large package.
- Wrote more in the Assumptions items.
- Fixed spelling mistakes found.
- Added a new Concept: "Assumption: EA is Business Demand driven over IT Supply driven"
- Refactored all the Principles and Practices into one Logical grouping, instead of many individual items under the Start View.
- Renamed the Business-as-usual to Architecture-as-usual
- Added a new Concept: "Assumption: This Process starts EA at the very beginning"
- Added Checklist: Joining AgileEA - What Processes are already in place?
- Linked this checklist to the concept above.
- Added ER Diagramming Notation to the list of Notations
- Added a separate Notation package
- Moved all Notation items into this new package.
- Created a package called EA_Goals_and_Capabilities and moved Capability guidelines into it
- Added a Concept: What is a Phase? from OpenUP (modified - not extended at this stage - will worry about this later)
- Defined a Concept: "Assumption: EA Practice as a Department or a Project"
- Linked the above two
- Defined a Concept called "Feasibility_Phase" described it and linked to Milestone
- Defined a Concept called "Inception_Phase" described it and linked to Milestone
- Defined a Concept called "Elaboration_Phase" described it and linked to Milestone
- Defined a Concept called "Architecture-as-usual_Phase"
as to do and linked to Milestone